Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog Against Theocracy



Blog Against Theocracy Logo


Freedom First and others have initiated the Fifth annual "Blog Against Theocracy" event. Since its inception I have participated in this blogswarm. I am a strong proponent of the Separation of Church and State.  I think most people who would like more religiousness from their government fail to think it through completely.  Further, I think that those, who would benefit, perpetuate misunderstanding to further their agenda.  For instance, it is not against the law for students to pray in public schools.  However, it is against the law to force them to pray or to pray in a certain way. Thus, many perpetuate the idea that it is illegal to pray to further their own agenda.  These are the kind of things I highlight in my stories at my other blog. Here is the link to this year's story, and feel free to tell me what you think.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment