Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Around the Campfire Comment of the Day

I haven't done one of these in a while. As you may know, I run another blog called Around the Campfire. It has been around a while, so it regularly gets comment spam.  I do not think anyone can argue with this comment:

Hello.. Hi there, simply just turned into became was become changed into aware of alert to your blog weblog thru through via Google, and found and located that it is it's really truly informative. I'm gonna going to watch out be careful for brussels. I will I'll appreciate be grateful if you should you when you in the event you in case you for those who if you happen to continue proceed this in future. Will be back again} to get more. Thank you.
I think believe feel that the comment word phrase generating program script algorithm is repeating itself redundantly over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment