Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog against Theocracy

As I noted when I posted about the Blog Against Theocracy during Easter, I stated that I am a strong proponent of the Separation of Church and State. I wanted to make a post about David Barton's appearance on the Daily show. Instead, this post sums up my feelings precisely, so I don't have to! Go there.

More importantly:

Chris Rodda wasn’t happy, either. She had written a book debunking the lies of the Christian Right’s retelling of our nation’s founding called Liars For Jesus: The Religious Right’s Alternate Version of American History Vol. 1.  But after hearing the interview, she can’t take it anymore. She’s going to give away her book for free in the hope that the truth can spread.

Now back to our robot related silliness.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment