Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heelllloooo Nurse!

I know what you're thinking -- well -- I don't really.  Anyway, it is 2011 and I am starting a blog.  That is so 2005!  Well to be honest, I have been blogging since March of 2005.  Perhaps you have heard of the blog Around the Campfire.  Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!  That was a good one.

That blog I treated like a SciFi magazine.  Thus, I did not do too much actual blogging type things on it.  Hence, I decided to come here and do all my blogging stuff while that blog continues to be a mostly unvisited SciFi magazine.

This place is where I'll rant and yell and scream and do silly things.  Well, silly things that I am not doing over there.  I will from time to time cross pollinate the two.  I may make pdf's of the stuff posted there and post them here.  But mostly, I am going to say things that are on my mind.  At least, that will entertain me.  Thanks for visiting, and comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment